Thanks for your interest in a career with SantosHuman Inc. Our software and solutions provide groundbreaking capabilities in the virtual human-in-the-loop space. We seek quality, motivated individuals to join our team. We encourage you to learn more about Who We Serve and our Products prior to applying for a position. To apply, contact us with a current copy of your resume.
Gain valuable programming experience while expanding our ability to help manufacturers virtually assess human use of products at the earliest stages of design. Our student programmers gain real-world, commercial-grade programming experience in areas of interest that include 3D Game Engines, 3D Computer Graphics, UX Design, Optimization, Robotics Methods, Digital Human Characters, Mechanical Engineering, Human Factors Engineering, Human Systems Integration, Ergonomics, and Kinesiology while helping us extend the capabilities of the only truly predictive human model available today.
- Create and modify computer programs by converting project requirements into code
- Starting at $10.10 per hour and commensurate with experience and performance
- Up to 20 hours/week in Spring/Fall semesters and up to 40 hours/week in Summer
- Conﬁrms project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and clients.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language. Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Conﬁrms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes. Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions. Maintains client conﬁdence and protects operations by keeping information conﬁdential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team eﬀorts by accomplishing related results as needed.
Programmer Skills and Qualiﬁcations:
General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
SantosHuman Inc. provides Virtual Human-in-the-Loop Simulation Solutions that help our customers avoid: market rejection based on poor customer feedback; costly and time-consuming product redesigns; ampliﬁed risk of injury liabilities; and budget and deadline overruns.
Human-in-the-Loop (HITL) systems create challenges for every manufacturer, from golf clubs to space stations. Getting the design right is the goal. We all know that can take longer than anticipated and that the process can include toxic design compromises and expensive do-overs. At SantosHuman Inc., we make a business out of getting it right the ﬁrst time. It’s not luck. It’s the science of predicting human physical behavior and performance.
For further insight into our capabilities, check out the SantosHuman Inc. YouTube Channel.
Apply now by emailing us your resume and cover letter.